Vanilla Protein Balls
Recipe by Jasmin.
avoberrybowl is all about health and wellness and creating yummy recipes.
- Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1-2 Fresh Bananas
- 6-8 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- On a cutting board, mash bananas using a fork then pour into a bowl
- Mix in the vanilla protein and coconut flour with the bananas
- In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir to combine
- Transfer the now melted peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil into the bowl. Add in the chia seeds and pumpkin seeds and mix all together.
- Grab a spoon size of the batter and roll it into balls
- Pop in the fridge for 1 hour to set (store in fridge or freezer).
- Serve in a Coconut Bowl and enjoy!