Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bowl
Recipe by Jasmin.
avoberrybowl is all about health and wellness and creating yummy recipes.
- 1/2 cup of Oats
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Mash a banana with a fork and place it into a bowl.
- Pour oats and milk into the bowl with the banana, add in the protein powder and cinnamon and mix together.
- Place bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes (liquid should be absorbed, cook until thick).
- To serve, transfer your oats into a coconut bowl, add a drizzle of peanut butter, some chopped up banana and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy your warm cozy bowl of oatmeal.