Hot Cross Bun Inspired Oats
Recipe by Jasmin.
avoberrybowl is all about health and wellness and creating yummy recipes.
- 1/2 cup of Oats
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Extra Cinnamon
- 1 Vegan Easter Egg
- Pour oats and milk into a bowl, add in the protein powder, maca powder, maple syrup and cinnamon and mix together.
- Place bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes (liquid should be absorbed, cook until thick).
- To serve, transfer your oats into a coconut bowl, add a dollop of peanut butter, some chopped up banana, a sprinkle of sultanas, some extra cinnamon and a vegan easter egg.
- Enjoy your warm cozy bowl of oatmeal.