Easter Smoothie Bowl
This Easter Smoothie bowl is the ultimate treat for all you sweet tooth’s out there. Smoothie bowls are amazing as is, but with the addition of your Easter treats, you’ll definitely reach a whole new level of deliciousness.
This recipe is super balancing. You receive all your fruity goods and all your tasty treats. To truly get into the Easter spirit, you might even want to melt some chocolate down and drizzle it all over your smoothie bowl. Easter is a completely guilt-free day, so the sky’s the limit. Have fun decorating this one.
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup of Strawberries
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- Nuzest Clean Lean Sachet- Smooth Vanilla
- 1 tsp Edible Beauty Native Plant-Based Collagen Powder
- Cacao Nibs
- Shredded coconut
- 100s and 1000s Sprinkles
- Freedom Pink & White Mini Marshmallows
- Bonvita Organic White Chocolate Eggs with Raspberries
- So Free Organic Chocolate Bunny
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour your smoothie into a Coconut Bowl.
- Decorate with your Easter toppings.